Saturday, November 1, 2014

Home

Today we made our last trip from Sparks, NV as Sparks residents. Friday we handed over the keys to the house we had lived in for 5.5 years. We finished putting our belongings in storage and this morning bright and early and in the pouring rain that turned to snow later down the road we headed home. 
To brighter skies and warmer weather
It was bitter sweet I must say if I'm honest. Hard to leave moms house. I was glad everyone was sound asleep when we left in the dark of the early morning hours, made it a little easier. Although as I write this it brings a tear to my eye thinking how much I sure miss my mom. And the rest of my family too but there's just nothing like laughing and talking with mom. I guess if your close to your mom you'll understand and if not well then I'm sorry. 
But I have WCC to look forward to next week and Dad and Mom will be there and so I will be seeing them 3 weeks in a row although I did miss seeing dad this week since he wasn't able to make it home. So I am looking forward to that. 
Poor little Zaylee told me tonight on FaceTime that she's been waiting all night for me to come home and when was I going to get there. I had to give the phone to Dallas real quick. I sure hope Anabel will let her come stay with me soon. 
I'm looking forward to church in the morning. I know God has great things in store for our service tomorrow. 
Trav will be doing his first baby dedication, so exciting although I'm sure he's a little nervous, no doubt, although he didn't say so. I know I'd sure be. Haha
Well once again I'm not in bed until midnight. What happened to going to bed early. Ugh! 
Everyone enjoy your extra hour of sleep if you live outside of Arizona. Haha. 
Have a great Sunday! 

No comments: