Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mexico

Today we decided to step over to Mexico. If we left our house and could go straight there it would be 3/4 of a mile buuuut we cannot do that. We must drive 15 minutes around to the border crossing. We were able to buy a few more Christmas presents to check off of our list. Unfortunately we didn't leave until Trav got done with his work and the boys done with school so we only got about an hour of shopping before they started closing the shops. Although made for some good wheelin n dealin for their last sale of the day. Haha

We ate lunch at a little place that lured us in by giving Dakota what he said was an oh so good chicken leg. Haha. The food wasn't too bad. I had a carne asada taco and trav had chicken tacos
My little American son had French fries and I must say they were very good. Coda said they were as good as Papa makes. 
We ended our day with some yummy donuts. 
Then it was over to a water station. The water here is no good so we buy our water for drinking or cooking. 
Coda is my water boy :-))

We then came home to wrap some of our presents, Coda loves the Christmas season. He has done all my shopping with me and helped wrap all the presents along with some of his own he's gotten. Coda is counting the days till Christmas. And worryin about if mom got him anything yet since he knows he's been shopping every day with me. 

1 comment:

Gram said...

Sounds like a very interesting day.Nice to live next to another country I think LOL Thanks for the pics. can't wait to see you all.Much Love