Saturday, January 24, 2015

Family

My lil baby Zaylee has been here to see Auntie. Boy I'm sure going to miss her when she leaves!



Fun shopping in L.A.

Dallas had an ingrown toenail we had to go have removed. Blick!!! 
We found a great Dr to do the job and he pulled it out in no time. After giving him a couple shots. Yikes!!!

So glad mom is here for awhile. And Josh and Anabel came this week, I feel bad we're working Josh on his vacation but he's been a tremendous help!! We sure will feel lonely when everyone leaves. I hope they come visit lots. 
Wish dad could be here with us too so we were all together. 
Love my family!









3 comments:

Gram said...

Good to see your blog and pics.Nothing like family.God has blessed us all with good family and church family.We really do need each of these.Your all in my prayers.LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Where are the rest of those Christmas pictures you promised after Anabel gave them to you. I know she has given them by now. :)

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

I never got any from her :-(((