Friday, February 27, 2015

My little love left me today I sure will miss her and Josh n Ana. 
Being far away from family is just horrible. 
We have really enjoyed our time together. Josh has helped us so much, one the office is done I'll be putting up before and after pictures, it's going to be beautiful! 
We made many trips to Mexico and finally found us the real good stuff. "Pablanos" oh so good tacos. When we crossed back to the US tonight after going there for dinner the customs officer asked me what was I doing in Mexico, he gave me the strangest look when I replied "eating tacos" lol.  


Zaylee said she needed some homework like the boys. So I went and found her some. Dallas became the teacher and she was enjoying herself so much and saying "whew, her homework is so hard but she better not complain else she'd get a spankin" lol she cracks me up with everything she comes up with. 

Yesterday my wonderful mother celebrated her birthday without me :-(
Happy happy birthday mom. I love you sooo much!!! And miss you like crazy. 


1 comment:

Gram said...

Wow you've certainly have had family for the last month.I know the feeling when they leave,but, life moves on and good things are on your horizon.The boys and Zaylee are so sweet we could not ask for better.We love and miss you all. Gram