Thursday, September 17, 2015

Small update

Here are a couple little peeks at just a couple things I have pictures of. 

We love it when Zaylee facetimes. They all love catching screen shots of each other making funny faces. 
Sure do miss my princess. 

We had the most amazing storm last week. 

When at Home Depot the other day we saw this and just had to take a picture. Now that's what you call homemade house boat. 

Had great church on Sunday! And what do Apostolics do after some great church? Why they go have some great food with some great fellowship hehe ;-)

Coda's new thing. Jump roping. I tried it out on our church picnic and after seeing the picture Bro Felty got of me doing it I decided it wasn't my thing haha. I hadn't jumped rope since 1st grade probably. :-/






No comments: