Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
I just know it's going to be a great year!
Dallas is now playing Tuesday night services. 
Here we are headed to Conqueres Conference
We had a great time being in church over the New Years weekend
Here are the kids at the lock in Wednesday evening. 
Bro. Miraflor preached the evening services and it was so good. We really enjoy to hear him preach. 
New Year's Eve 
Friday morning Travis and I did the worship service. I must say I never thought I'd see the day where I didn't like playing piano sitting down but now after playing standing up for so long I'm totally uncomfortable sitting haha
Friday night at Golden Corral. The whole restaurant is rented for all the ministers and youth. They all have a great time! 
Saturday morning and the end of all the fun. They were not even ready for it to end. 

We had a wonderful time away but I was glad to get home after traveling 3 weeks in a row packing and unpacking and repacking. Ugh. 

It has rained since we got home but we have enjoyed the refreshing of the rain although it sure makes the roads muddy out here in the county with all the tractors going in and out of the fields. That part I do not like. It stopped this afternoon and so things will start to dry out soon and maybe we can get the truck clean again. Might take a double wash for all this mud. 

So now a new year has begun and I know great things will happen here at YPA and in the life of my family. 
First big event of 2016 I'm looking forward to is finding a house!! Haha 















No comments: