Thursday, February 18, 2016

Church, Walking, and Sunshine

We've been having awesome church! 
Bro. Luke was here preaching for a couple weeks and then Bro Meyers preached for a Sunday. They both really blessed our church. God is so amazing and just keeps pouring out His Spirit in such a might way that I stand in awe and feel so blessed. So much good has already taken place here at YPA this year I just know that God has so much in store for us this whole year. Revival is breaking out!

Together.....

Spending an evening just my boys and I. They are growing so fast. I can so vividly remember when they were just small little boys running around and wanting me to pick them up. Now they are both big enough to pick me up. 
Dallas is growing up to be a good young man. I can't believe he will be 15 in a few weeks. He has far outgrown me that's for sure and almost caught up and passed his dad.
Getting ready for vacation with some walking and some sunshine.
Dallas is doing a great job on the piano, playing in church a couple Tuesday's a month. I am so proud of him. 
Here is my little rebel. Church is over and church clothes are immediately discarded. Dakota will be 13 in a couple months. A teenager :-/ I cannot believe it. He just noticed last week that he has passed me in height by an inch and you'd have thought that was some great accomplishment the way he went on lol I suppose to a 12 year old boy to be taller than mom is something exciting and God made it easy for my children to accomplish that. 

We are busy busy busy getting ready for vacation and everything ready for Trav's family to be here while we are gone. We still live in the trailer at the church. Just haven't found that house I can't live without just yet and I'm in no hurry because one just doesn't rush when buying their first house. Much too much money to try and quickly spend I promise you so yes I'm very ready to have a house. It's all I think about, I think I even dream about living in a house when I'm sleeping haha but it's been so long that we've been living either out of a suitcase or in the trailer that I'm pretty sure I don't really remember what it feels like. Haha. Dallas told me the other day that when we get a house none of us will ever want to go anywhere. We will just want to stay in our house all the time. Lol. 




1 comment:

Gram said...

Thank u for the post.My great*grandsons are becoming fine young men.But as my Mama use to say handsome is as handsome does LOL.I'm sure when you get a house you will enjoy it very much and have your Grandmother come for a long visit.LOL Love you all!!!!