Tuesday, December 3, 2013

 This was back at Rib Cookoff Time
 My boys in Washington this past summer
 In Idaho when we were up there preaching for the Clarks
 A night of playing dominos ;-P
 Bringing Paw-Paw to live in Nevada with us all
 A man that was baptized while we were in revival in CA
 Maw-Maw, Mutt and Zay
 Praying for the Holyghost in CA revival
 In Vegas for my birthday
 Vegas
 Prayer for Paw-Paw
 Sis. Sue moved this year, sure do miss her giving me a hug and telling me she loved me every service.
 Sis. Kathy and Sis. Sue's going away party
 We were in AZ preaching on our ann. so spent the day up at Lake Havasu
 Trav on our Ann.
 Up in the mountains with Bro. Walker
 Their hot rod. ;-)
 My fav preacher at WCC, he did awesome as usual
 My boys got into the yo-yo thing for awhile and did it non stop, the newness has faded now though and I never see one in their hand any more
 Grandpa here in NV fishing couple months ago
 The boys out at the river
 
 Someone baptized while we were preaching in AZ
 Thanksgiving making sweet potatoes
 Thanksgiving day
 Kisses for Coda, BFF's (sometimes) LOL
 The things we talk her into doing haha
 The meat carvers
 Miss spoiled
 Combing Papa's hair
 Combing Zaylee's hair. ;-)
 Ana and Paw-Paw
And this morning we woke up to a snow storm. The boys were thrilled

1 comment:

gram said...

Wow love the pics. Thank you very much!Gram