Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Congratulations to my dearest friend!

Sonia was married on Saturday, it was the cutest wedding. We all had a grand time during the ceremony and after with many laughs and I still have to chuckle over some of the things that I had to keep such a straight face over at the times they happened. I surprised myself at my hair doing capabilities, me who doesn't do others hair and you actually liked yours for once and had no odd name to put on it ;-)
You have now turned all my boys into cowboys and for a change of scenery I must say I like it for sometimes, although I'm still a city girl and have no desire for the ranch my children long for at times of wearing their boots. Hahahaha

So that is my latest news.

Beyond that...... Trav has been preaching out. After dad's surgery we were home for Christmas and then gone to preach in Washington for 3 weeks, preached in Susanville. And then home for a bit then we went to Bro. Fraziers meeting and preached in Santa Clarita. The DeAros are of course so generous and kind. And I am still aspiring to be Sis. DeAro. I haven't arrived just yet but she says I'm moving along in the proper direction so that gives me hope for the future. Hehe perhaps by my 50th birthday I will be a much loved pastors wife. ;-)

Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw are doing well. Maw-Maw had her gallbladder removed and Paw-Paw was on the hospital with pneumonia. Thank God all that is behind us and things are well again.

We have been home for a couple weeks now and I am getting antsy to be going again.
People always look at me strange when they ask if I'm glad to finally be home and I being the truthful person I am tell them no I hadn't missed home in the least, maybe some people from home but being on the move makes me feel alive! I adore traveling, not my favorite thing to travel with a suitcase but Trav and I are  organized enough that we keep things just so and never feel too discombobulated over it all. Hopefully my boys are picking up on some of it although I don't hold my breath for it.

The boys are doing well and ready for school to be out.

I have lots of pictures but my computer is junk and I can't put pictures from my Ipad to my blog so until I feel like messing with the junky computer and gathering all my pictures from our phones I won't be able to share. But you know me, they will come eventually all in a bunch.

Dad, Grandpa and Anabel have had a birthday this year already, so a very happy birthday wish to them!
Mom and Trav are this month coming soon and Dallas in March so in case I fall off the blog again a very Happy Birthday to them. ;-)

I wonder if God will come this month?
I sure hope so, so there are no more days like today!
Thank God this one is past!
And here it is 2 A.M. And I must get up in a just a few hours to get kids to school and grandfathers to therapy, laundry to do, a house to clean, homework to help with and families to church. Oh boy, I'm already wishing this day away. :-)
Goodnight all.....

No comments: