Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

My favorite eating establishment is Genghis Grill. So tonight my best friend and I met here. And we both licked the platter clean. Lol
Yum!!!!!


My sister Trena told me today that prior to age 30 is all practice years and now life begins since I'm past 30. I won't say how many years past. Lol. I told her I'm okay with that I just wish I still had the practice look. Hahahha
I had to get a new drivers license and it is good for the next 8 years so I told Sonia that since I had to put a fat picture on my drivers license I guess that means I'll be fat for the next 8 years. Bad deal!!!!  
So since I'm just doomed anyways I ate the whole bowl tonight haha. So guess I'll go on a diet in 8 years. Just kidding....I  think. Lol

1 comment:

gram said...

wow thanks for the post,but, twice on the eating might be a bit to mush LOL