Monday, September 22, 2014

The things you see at Walmart

I was at Walmart last week and I saw the strangest sight. 
I'm walking down the aisle of sheets and there's a man (probably around late 30's) at the end of the aisle with his back to me peeking around the corner. I thought well that's strange. He must be waiting for his wife or kid and going to scare them when they pass by. When I got close he flattened himself against the shelf and I kinda looked at him funny and kept walking. So he had been looking to the left, and I turned to the right and kept going thinking hmm well what a strange guy. I get down about 2 aisles and there I see another man peeking around the corner toward me. Now I'm thinking ok what's going on. I really wanted to go peek around a corner and take a picture but I kept walking and left the mystery behind. So we're they playing hide and seek, were they up to no good? I'm still wishing I had stuck around to see what they were up to. Lol

No comments: