Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Church Christmas Banquet

On Saturday we had our church banquet. 
We had a lot of fun and laughter. 
We fixed, smoked Tri-Tip, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad and Rolls and then all the church people brought so many yummy looking desserts it was hard to choose. 
My helpers getting the potatoes ready (Scrubbing, poking, oiling, salting and wrapping.) with the supervision of dad of course, while I was out shopping for last minute items. 
These boys helped me so much, I don't know what I would have done without them. I even had them wrapping presents which they informed me they didn't know how to do but I told them it's time to learn and they did a fabulous job. 
Coda, Anthony, Dallas & My Love
Some of the youth leading us in Christmas Carols and their special song
Bro. & Sis. Long
The singing duet ;-) leading us in Feliz Navidad 
We did a fun little gift exchange and Sis. Collette somehow ended up with 3 gifts at the end lol
Bro Long excited about his gift :-))
Shelby with her gift
Bro. Edwards sure looks happy about his gift ;-)
A fun time was had by all with lots of fun, prizes, singing, food and laughter. 

Merry Christmas everyone!!


1 comment:

Gram said...

Oh boy everything looks so pretty!!Glad the boys are big enough to help it will make wonderful memories when they get older.Doing the work for the church is doing the Lords work.Love to all.