Monday, August 3, 2015

Vacation time!!!!

This past week we planned a little mini vacation. So off to Ca we went.... 

Left on Wednesday. Got there a little later in the afternoon so we decided to just go hang out at downtown Disney. 
We've all been really wanting some good ole southern food and they had this place that thought they were southern so we got some gumbo (they needed to have some lessons on what southern cooking is) we asked did they have any boudin and the lady acted like we were speaking a foreign language, had no clue what we were talking about. Lol. But we got some beingnets, again not the real thing but hey what do you expect in Ca right? Hahah it was fun anyways. 
Mr. Cool and sweet eating machine. He ate his and mine. 
Me. Food bank himself. Lol
While there Coda found himself the perfect girlfriend. She just needs a bit more modest clothing is all. Hehe
Of course if there is a candy shop around and we are in a trip Travis must stop. He just loves candy. I didn't get a picture of him filling his bag but I did catch the boys filling some sugar sticks. 
Just what they need right? 
So after that we had made reservations at Midevil Times. The boys hadn't been since they were very little so didn't remember at all. We always love going there. 
Me and my love and mr photo bomber lol
My boys
My knight
Love him
My beautiful family. So blessed
Our knight. The red and yellow knight. He didn't win :-(
The next day we went to Knottsberry Farm. I had been once when I was a kid. Trav and the boys had never. 
We had a blast
I even rode the roller coasters
So not my thing
Yeah I was not excited a Syked like they were over this. 80mph in 2 seconds. I thought my heart was going to stop. I'm pretty sure it paused lol 
My men
Cutie patooties 
Now water rides is where I draw the line. I'd actually love to go on them but it's the after part that I don't like. Walking around the rest of the day all wet. So I forgo any and all rides that will get me wet. 
So here they are about to go on the Rapids. I really do love this ride but I refuse to go on it :-(
Off they go
And see how excited they are to be all soaked lol

So after Knottsberry farm we headed to San Diego and went to Seaworld. 
Coolest show there

And the boys on the water ride just before Trav sprayed them. Haha

We had a blast. You know me. I adore vacations. Even if it's just for a couple days. 










1 comment:

Gram said...

Wow looks like you all made a real vacation of a few days.Love seeing my sweet grands and great grands having fun as a family ,there are no better memories.Thanks for the update.Love to all