Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday School

Time to decorate the Sunday School room!
My crew!!!! Couldn't have done it without them. 
They did a little of everything. Traced many posters. Colored many hours. Hung paper, spray painted, moved furniture. Stayed up until AM hours. 
So glad I could recruit these two for more coloring when the others pooped out. Haha. You ever need something colored, these are the folks for the job. They both color beautifully. Much more than myself for sure hehe
My poor kids... They worked so hard until they begged to be done with it and just go play basketball. 
And we are finally finished after 4 days of much work!!!! 
The prize store. Earn coins for bringing your bible, bringing offering, and saying your memory verse and then buy your very own prizes. But something every week or save up to buy something big. 
Today's class. They absolutely loved it and we had so much fun!
Especially the store. Haha

Love our Sunday school kids. I'm definitely not the best Sunday school teacher but I do love the kids and love it when I see them learn something about the bible and see it stick in their hearts to where they remember it. 

If anyone is ever wondering what to pray for you can always pray for me as I embark on all these new experiences as a pastors wife. 
I came here having taught one Sunday school lesson in all my life and now I teach every Sunday. That is just one example of what it's like to be me. Hehe

I absolutely love YPA and I am so excited for the day that we have 20 kids in class and I know that it will happen all in Gods timing. 

Keep YPA in your prayers. 











1 comment:

Gram said...

What a wonderful job you all did.I know God has many wonderful things in store for the church there.God is always the Victor in every battle.All my love and prayers.