Thursday, May 26, 2016

The doctrine doesn't change, it's us that need to change.

Today I read Bro. Ballesteros blog and it was just what I needed. Some just don't like true doctrine. They say, come up with the times pastor. All that is just your convictions your pushing on me. If I just obey all your convictions then what do I need the HolyGhost for. And, that part of the bible was for them, it doesn't apply to us today. Show me explicitly where it says I can't do that, live like that, look like that.  Well for one, you need the HolyGhost in order to get to Heaven. You sure aren't going to make it to Heaven on my HolyGhost honey. 
If anything, things should be preached harder than they ever have in this day and age. I for one am taking no chances on my salvation. 
No! Don't sugar coat it, No! Don't change it, if you want to make it to heaven then you just better change. If you choose not to then of course that is your very own choice and when you meet God you won't be able to say you didn't hear it preached straight and true. 
Everyone's ultimate goal ought to be Heaven but alas some think they will just slip or sneak into heaven. 
They forget God knows the thoughts and intents of the heart. 
My heart grieves for these types of people. 

Bro. Ballestero says it so well. Please go read at the link below. "We Will Adjust To Your Lifestyle"

https://martynballestero.com/

No comments: