Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm not the best for taking pictures on a regular basis but here's the couple that I did take.
This is one of Dallas with a man in AZ at Bro. Walkers church, he just really was friendly to Dallas and Dallas thinks he's the greatest and they played music together and just had a wonderful time and Dallas even played a special in church with them on his sax and really enjoyed himself and I know is already looking forward to getting back over there and do some more jam sessions with him.

This is of Travis with Bryan who got the Holyghost in the revival we had over there and Travis really got to have some good talks with him.


Travis and Dallas decided to climb to the top of the swing set and once they got up there it sure was a long ways down. LOL
A lady that recently started coming to Bro. Mattocks church getting baptized

Jeff and Hudson after Hudson got baptized
Bro. Urshon preaching NWYQ
Dallas surrounded by the young men everyone really getting a touch from God. 

Paw-Paw & Maw-Maw took the boys to NW Trek and they all really had a grand time
Mountain Man Coda
Dawson, Dallas and Coda @ NW Trek


Coda, Preston, Dallas and Cameron





















We have been busy busy busy.
But it's been a fun and exciting kind of busy so I don't mind at all.
In June we went to P.C.C...
We got home from that and was home for about a week and then we headed to Arizona to spend some time with our friends. We spent a couple weeks there in revival and had the greatest time. We were there over the 4th of July and beyond.
We then headed to Washington which is where we've been ever since. So I guess we've been here since somewhere around the middle of July I can't remember exactly.

God has been opening doors and blessing us beyond measure! We've preached here for some of the greatest men...
We were able to attend the NW Youth Quest here this year which we were all so excited about and it was simply amazing! Bro. Urshan preached every service and it was awesome! My boys just enjoyed themselves so much and didn't want to leave the Chehalis church. It was so awesome to see them in the altars just praying and shouting and worshiping God. I pray they stay in church all the days of their life. Travis and I really enjoyed our time there and seeing everyone again.

The boys have been able to make many new friends and I am so happy for that.
We have enrolled them in home school this year due to our evangelizing, which we hope will become completely full time. I'm a little nervous about the home schooling but they are ecstatic over it and especially that they still haven't started school and everyone at home has. We will be going by the Washington schooling schedule which doesn't start until Sept 9th, considering we are going to base out of a Christian school here rather than the Nevada schedule which started Aug 11th. So that is really exciting for the boys. I hope that I can give them a good education and they go to college and become great men someday. 
Everyone up here has been beyond kind and we respect so much each and every Pastor that has invited us to preach for them and really have enjoyed being in each church and meeting old friends and new people.

I have been able to spend a lot of time with my grandparents which I love to do. Funny how you never get too old to love going to Grandma's house. And everything always tastes better at Grandma's too. Haha

One Sunday night we decided to go to church over in Chehalis at Bro. Burgess and much to our surprise we pulled up into the parking lot and right behind us pulled in Myles and Quincy from our church in Nevada. We were like what in the world! LOL

I really miss the family and especially my little Zaylee. I face time her every few days and she cracks me up, she is just growing up so fast.



1 comment:

Gram said...

very good but we need more picturesLOL